Relaxation... Refreshment... Rejuvenation... await you at our mountain home.
View of house from river
Step out of your busy world and enjoy our rocking chairs that overlook the river. Allow the sounds of the river and the cool, mountain air to refresh and rejuvenate your spirit. Take time to escape into lush, green serenity, 6 miles North of Chimney Rock, NC.
- Comfortably sleeps 4-7 people
- King size bed, full size bed, twin bed and full size futon
- Beautiful porch with rocking chairs overlooking the Rocky Broad River
- Air conditioning, satellite TV, wireless internet, fully furnished and equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, sitting area
- Well behaved pets are welcome!
- Swimming and fishing area and sunning rock!
- Gas log fireplace, space outside to create a fire pit on the big rock or grassy area
- Nearby activities: hiking, canoeing, boating, fine dining, shopping
- About 7 miles northeast of Lake Lure and Chimney Rock - About 15 miles south of Black Mountain - About 35 miles southeast of Asheville - About 45 miles east of the Pisgah National Forest
A recent guest commented:
Thanks for sharing your lovely home with us! We had a beautiful two
days~played in your creek, played Settlers of Catan at night (our
family's favorite game), hiked up to Chimney Rock and attended my
friends' wedding in Asheville. We have an exchange student living with
us from China this year...so, we were able to show off the Western part
of the state and show her some mountains.
Your home was comfortable, immaculate, and restful. I would recommend
it to anyone! 6/07/2010 Rita
View from porch
Another guest commented:
This was the perfect get-away for our family with four children and a
dog. If you want quiet and privacy, but want to be driving distance to
town, this is it. We felt welcome with our kids and dog (bowls
provided), and couldn't keep them out of the icy river (in April). We
felt like we were hanging over the river while sitting on the porch, and
wouldn't have minded sleeping there either. The weather was clear and
pleasant in the day, and cooler at night. We couldn't have asked for a
better weekend. My husband can't believe you are willing to share. 4/27/2009 Vanessa
Step into a world of relaxation as the sounds of the river carry you into peaceful serenity. 828-606-1883